Andrew's 1550 V-Max

8/8/21 Right Wing Spar and Aileron Work

Spent a long day finishing a bunch on the forward spars. I finished cutting the cross members and rechecked all measurements. I then laid down wax paper and glued all of the parts into place. I then decided to cut the cross members for the left wing spar, cutting all of them almost to spec, just waiting on a finishing sand while fitting. Then I switched gears and cut the aileron supports and made matched pairs. I ran into trouble as a lot of the metal stock I had labeled did not match the plans. I have started a shopping list to replace off spec parts. A long Sunday but very productive.

Previous post:
8/1/21 More Spar Work 8/1/21 More Spar Work

This post is from Andrew's 1550 V-Max