So today felt like some good progress. We were able to get a few questions answered about our build… basically it came down to, “read everything in the manual, first…” But with those answers questions we were able to press on.
Today we finished riveting the wing rib assemblies to the main and rear spars. (Now that we understood what size fuel tank we were using and the proper orientation of some of the rivets.) With all those in place we were then able to mount the twist jigs onto either side of wing frame assemblies. They are really starting to look like wings now!
We also pulled 16 rivnuts today on a pair of channel brackets that will be used later for mounting the fuel tank.