I added Vortex Generators today, then test flew and checked the stall speeds. For power off stalls, it stalled at approximately 5kts less for all flap settings.
For power on stalls the speeds were almost the same, but the handling was greatly improved. I also re-calibrated the AOA warning. So far I'm finding it very intuitive and helpful to fly with on approach.
Currently I've got it stalling power on with full landing flap at 38-40 kts, at 2200lbs and mid CG. So I'm able to fly an approach at this weight comfortably at about 50kts, reducing over the fence.
I plan to do all of these again to double check the speeds, and fine tune the AOA. much of it is about me getting used to the aircraft.