Oil breather, Air intake seal, Oil lines, Cowl
I loosened the retaining bolts and slightly raised the oil breather tube, rotated a few degrees aft, and angled it as well. Tomorrow I’ll re fit the lower cowl, it should now clear the cowl.
Air intake seal
I finished stapling the seals and added some silicone to ensure there are no gaps. It seems to be a good fit.
Oil and Fuel lines
I tightened all the oil and fuel lines permanently.
I used the Dremel to cut away some more material to make room for the alternate air activation cable so it doesn’t rub on the cowl. The cowl is now ready to prepare for painting.